PersonProf. Dr. theol.
Daniela BlumTemporary Professor
- By appointment via e-mail
- Since April 2022
Chair representative at the Chair of Church History at the Institute of Catholic Theology at RWTH Aachen University
Research assistant at the Diözesanmuseum Rottenburg
- Since 2019
Project manager at the WIN College of the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities: Project "Holy Lives" [https://www.hadw-bw.de/junge-wissenschaft/win-kolleg/Teilprogramm7/heiligenleben]
Research assistant at the Chair of Medieval and Modern Church History at the University of Tübingen
Research fellow in the Research Training Group 1662 "Religious Knowledge in Pre-Modern Europe (800-1800)"
Studies of Catholic Theology (Dipl.), Political Science and Psychology (M.A.) in Tübingen and Rome
- High medieval church and art history
- Hagiography and theology
- Christian body concepts and body-soul relationships
- Pictorial theology of the Middle Ages
- Early Modern Period
- Denominational historiography
- Didactics: Teaching and learning processes in church and theological history and in museums
- Project leader in the WIN-Kolleg with the continuation project "Figurations of sanctity between individual decision and collective recognition (950-1750)" (2022-2023); with Dr Beatrice von Lüpke (Vienna), Dr Marie Gunreben (Constance) and Dr Christoph Haack (Tübingen)
- Project leader in the WIN-Kolleg of the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities with the project "Heiligenleben: Narrated Holiness between Individual Decision and Collective Recognition" (2018-2021); with Dr Beatrice von Lüpke (Tübingen), Dr Marie Gunreben (Konstanz) and Associate Professor Dr Nicolas Detering (Bern)
- Funding within the framework of the Athene Programme for Young Women Scientists of the Excellence Initiative of the University of Tübingen (2017-19).
- Lepold Lucas Young Scientist Award for the dissertation, 2016
- Doctoral Prize of the University of Tübingen for the dissertation, 2015
- Schöpflin Prize of the Generallandesarchiv Karlsruhe for the dissertation, 2015
- Hefele Prize of the Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart for the dissertation, 2011
- Working Group of Church Historians in German-speaking Countries [https://www.uni-regensburg.de/theologie/agkg/startseite/index.html]
- Agenda - Forum katholischer Theologinnen e.V. [https://www.agenda-theologinnen-forum.de/]
- IGTM - International Society for Theological Medieval Studies [https://medievaltheology.org/]
- Society of Upper Swabia for History and Culture [https://www.gesellschaft-oberschwaben.de]
- Member of the Board of the Historical Society of the Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart [https://www.gv-drs.de/index.php?id=31]
- Member of the Historical Commission of the Ecclesiastical Court for the Beatification of Eugen Bolz
- Alumna of the Cusanuswerk - Episcopal Study Foundation [https://www.cusanuswerk.de/startseite]
A selection of the publications can be downloaded here.